Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Handmade Ornaments - Day 9

Paper Flowers


My inspiration:

You can find the tutorail here:  http://howaboutorange.blogspot.com/2008/12/paper-flower-ornaments.html


These were so fun and easy I made 3 in different sizes.

I did these on my lunch break at work, so I dont have my tiny tree and red backdrop.



This is the smallest one, made with a regular letter size piece of paper as per the tutorial.


This is the biggest one.  I used 11" long strips off a 12x12" paper and cut them 2" wide.  I alternated with this black and white christmas paper that has christmas words on it and white cardstock.




This on is 11" long strips cut 1" wide.  I used a sheet of 12x12 paper then turned every other strip upside down so the pattern is on the inside.  I like the say it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment